The Photo Station Instant Photos & Fun!
Give your guests favors they’ll really love – their own printed photos to take home! With The Photo Chick’s Photo Booth / Station you’ll not only provide your guests with a cool wedding favor or party favor, but also a fun activity at your wedding reception, party, or event. The photo booth / station is always a great place for guests to mingle and laugh. Best of all, The Photo Chick’s photo booth / station is infinitely more affordable and social than renting an actual photo booth. Learn More >>
Photographs Should Tell a Story – Yours.
When you hire a photographer, you should be getting more than just snapshots, more than posed portraits, and even more than just photos that make you look great. A skilled photographer is able to tell a story with their photographs, and that’s just what I am to do. I create portraits that tell the story of who my subjects are while presenting them at their physical best. Personality, style, and a person’s own life story are things that help me construct a scene, expression, & pose, and then sculpt light into art at the snap of a shutter. Learn More >>
Northern Michigan Portrait Photography
- High School Senior Portraits – The Ultimate Senior Photo Experience
- Family Portraits – Including Holiday & Event Card Photos
- Maternity & Newborn Photography
- Babies & Kids Portraits – Including Cake Smash Photos!
- Engagements, Save The Date Cards, Couples, & Anniversaries
- Pet Portrait Photography
- Lifestyle Photojournalism / Documentary Sessions
- Family Reunions & Large Groups
- Sports Teams, Groups, & Clubs
- Head shots & Modeling Portfolios
- Executive Portraits / Business Portraits
- Advertising & Marketing Photography for Businesses
- Freelance Photojournalist For Hire!
- Jennifer went way out of her way to get me the photos that I wanted. She was very patient with us during our wedding, even though nothing seemed to go as planned. She even helped me out with several things that had nothing to do the photography. She was like my assistant almost. The photos turned out really great and everyone always says we have the best wedding photos. I recommend her to all my friends now.~
- My wedding was held at Irons park in West Branch, MI. The Photo Chick, Jenni, was AWESOME!!! She took a zillion photos, she took stuff that I hadn’t even thought of. She was kind, caring, creative, patient, an absolute true professional! And her prices were the best! I highly recommend her for any wedding, or for any occasion. I promise you you will NOT regret hiring, The Photo Chick! -via Eventective.com~
- The Photo Chick is amazing. I think anybody that hires her will be impressed with the quality photos and affordable prices. We’ve become repeat customers…if you hire the Photo Chick you will be too!~
- Mrs. Barger took very professional photographs of my daughter for her Head Shots and Body Shots for agents. She was very professional and I couldn’t be happier with the finished product. Thank you so much and I would DEFINITELY recommend The Photo Chick!~
- Jenni was amazing! You get way more than what you pay for with the photo chick. Every idea I had she turned into a reality. I was much more than satisfied with my wedding pictures. She captured all of the overflowing emotions of the day for me to cherish forever. It was almost exactly a year ago, but when I look at those photos, it feels just like yesterday! I recommend her to anyone, for any reason or occasion. Very professional, but also creative, laid back, and kept everything fun! Thanks again Jenni, you are awesome!!~
- She did a great job on my two year olds pictures and my maternity photos. We got a nice book and it's my favorite thing ever. Cooler than a regular baby book and very high quality. Whenever we need more I'm going to hire her again.~
2012 Highlights (2013 coming soon!)
- By jennibarger on May 22, 2013
Sometimes I get extra lucky and the people who hire me are as awesome as this couple. Their session...