The Photo Station Instant Photos & Fun!
Give your guests favors they’ll really love – their own printed photos to take home! With The Photo Chick’s Photo Booth / Station you’ll not only provide your guests with a cool wedding favor or party favor, but also a fun activity at your wedding reception, party, or event. The photo booth / station is always a great place for guests to mingle and laugh. Best of all, The Photo Chick’s photo booth / station is infinitely more affordable and social than renting an actual photo booth. Learn More >>
Photographs Should Tell a Story – Yours.
When you hire a photographer, you should be getting more than just snapshots, more than posed portraits, and even more than just photos that make you look great. A skilled photographer is able to tell a story with their photographs, and that’s just what I am to do. I create portraits that tell the story of who my subjects are while presenting them at their physical best. Personality, style, and a person’s own life story are things that help me construct a scene, expression, & pose, and then sculpt light into art at the snap of a shutter. Learn More >>
Northern Michigan Portrait Photography
- High School Senior Portraits – The Ultimate Senior Photo Experience
- Family Portraits – Including Holiday & Event Card Photos
- Maternity & Newborn Photography
- Babies & Kids Portraits – Including Cake Smash Photos!
- Engagements, Save The Date Cards, Couples, & Anniversaries
- Pet Portrait Photography
- Lifestyle Photojournalism / Documentary Sessions
- Family Reunions & Large Groups
- Sports Teams, Groups, & Clubs
- Head shots & Modeling Portfolios
- Executive Portraits / Business Portraits
- Advertising & Marketing Photography for Businesses
- Freelance Photojournalist For Hire!
- Jenni was amazing! You get way more than what you pay for with the photo chick. Every idea I had she turned into a reality. I was much more than satisfied with my wedding pictures. She captured all of the overflowing emotions of the day for me to cherish forever. It was almost exactly a year ago, but when I look at those photos, it feels just like yesterday! I recommend her to anyone, for any reason or occasion. Very professional, but also creative, laid back, and kept everything fun! Thanks again Jenni, you are awesome!!~
- I found the photo chick professional and flexible to your needs,artistic shots that are wonderful ! Very,very satisfied! You just cant find a better photographer for the price. I highly recommend this service.~
- My wedding was held at Irons park in West Branch, MI. The Photo Chick, Jenni, was AWESOME!!! She took a zillion photos, she took stuff that I hadn’t even thought of. She was kind, caring, creative, patient, an absolute true professional! And her prices were the best! I highly recommend her for any wedding, or for any occasion. I promise you you will NOT regret hiring, The Photo Chick! -via Eventective.com~
- The Photo Chick takes amazing photos. She will not rest until she has that once in a lifetime shot that you will just love and want buy a zillion prints of. LOL. She has a wonderful talent of working with children to get them to smile, but also so they have fun and enjoy the experience as well. Our kids NEVER wanted to sit still for family portraits, but The Photo Chick doesn't MAKE them sit still. One of our kids is also autistic and she just worked wonders with him. I've never gotten a picture of him smiling and SHE DID! You might find a cheaper (and not very good) photographer but the photo chick's portraits are totally priceless, trust me.~
- Very dependable and artistic. The photography is just fantastic. And all the other recommends made for a wonderful event. I will use Photo Chick again.~
- A friend of ours told us that The Photo Chick had affordable wedding packages, so I didn't expect much. BUT WOW. Just wow. I was blown away. We just had a little wedding but it LOOKS like we had the most elegant, beautiful wedding ever in the photos! It's crazy what she can do with a camera. Thank you so much, Jenni!!~
2012 Highlights (2013 coming soon!)
- By jennibarger on May 22, 2013
Sometimes I get extra lucky and the people who hire me are as awesome as this couple. Their session...